Happy 1st birthday baby girl! I love seeing the sweet girl you are growing into. I love your dainty little features, your whisper soft hair, and your sweet kisses. I love that you need to be close to me. You think you are so funny and do anything you can to make your sisters laugh (even if it means spitting, or smashing bananas on your head). You are so smart already. You know what you want, and make sure you get it. Your smile is contagious, the way you arch your little eyebrows when you smile makes you look a little mischievous. I think you and your big sister Callie are going to be partners in crime (or at least beating up on daddy anyway). You already can fend for yourself. I guess that comes with being the baby of the family. There are several times a day when I have to come rescue your big sister Hailey because you've got a hold of her and she can't get away. We all love you Brynlee! 
2 comments:
She is so cute! The second picture is my favorite. She does have a little mischief in her eyes.
She is so precious . Smother her in birthday kisses for us.
Post a Comment