Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby bump, late Shelton Thanksgiving and Santa

First off here is my monthly baby bump picture.  I am 27 weeks now and will be 7 months on Friday. Time is really flying and I am happy that I have still been feeling great.  I've decided that I am going to pull all the baby clothes down from the attic over Christmas break and figure out how I'm going to organize things. I don't know where we are going to put this baby, but I'm sure we'll make room ;) This pregnancy hasn't felt as real to me as the other ones.  I have a feeling they are going to put our baby in my arms and I'll feel like "Is this  mine?"
 I guess it is because with your first one or two pregnancies you don't have as much to occupy your mind.  So you read every baby book, notice every fetal movement, record every doctors visit and carefully weigh yourself each day, and all you think about is baby, baby, baby.   But by your fourth pregnancy, you wake up and don't even have time to register if your nauseous or not, because your other kids are saying "I'm hungry!"  "I need to go potty!" etc. etc. You don't have time to think about how you feel or how much weight you've gained.  But on the bright side, it does help the pregnancy to fly by like I said.  I know she will be here before we know it.

On to other things... we finally had our Shelton Thanksgiving.  We had it a little late this year, since we were in Wyoming and Craig and Jillian were able to come down this week.  It was so nice getting to see them, we
haven't seen them since we went to Walt Disney World.  It was especially fun to see Hailey and Charlotte play together since they are so close in age.











Saturday me and the girls headed up to Little Rock to do a little mall shopping and then we went to Toys R Us where the girls got to see Santa and decorate Christmas cookies.  I think they had a pretty good time.


2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Craig & Jillians Baby looks just like your girls!

Linda said...

Did you see Mandi's blog? She just named her baby Brinlee