Hailey getting ready to throw hers.
Then Brad and I went out to eat at Pruett's and got some good barbecue. Afterwords we had his favorite yellow cake and he opened his presents.
He really got a gun for his birthday, but of course bought it a few weeks back because he couldn't wait. So he ended up getting some new luggage on his actual birthday.
In honor of Brad's 30th birthday I gave him a card with 30 things that I love about him:
1. You are so generous to me and to all around you, not just with your love, but with your attention and your time.
2.
You are there to listen to me whenever I
need to just let off steam.
3.
You are strong, muscled up and handsome!
4.
You are so smart. Only you could be an engineer for a living,
without having had any schooling in it.
5.
I love that you never judge me for the
person that I am or the way I handle things.
6.
You are the best father.
7.
The girls adore you, they love the
things you do with them and the happy smile and big hug you have for them every
day when you come home.
8.
I love that you are such a good provider
for our family.
9.
I NEVER have to worry about being taken
care of in any way. You make sure that
you are doing everything you can to take care of your family.
10. I
love how you spoil me and treat me so good.
11. You
make me feel loved and beautiful and for that I am so grateful, because that is
something that I needed so much when I first met you. So thank you for that.
12. You
are a great example. Not just to our
girls and to me, but to all that know you.
The young men in our church look up to you so much and admire the strong
priesthood leader and man that you are.
13. You
are extremely talented at hunting. I feel so much assurance that if we were
ever in survival mode, I am with a man who could keep our family fed.
14. You
are a great speaker.
15. I
have to admit you are good at communicating (which you do pretty well for a
man, ha ha)
16. I
love that you always “run things by me” before you do them. It means a lot to me that you care about how
I feel on things.
17. I
trust you
18. You
are dependable. I know if you say you
will be home at a certain time, you will.
19. We
are so comfortable around each other.
20. You
still make my heart race.
21. Your
opinion matters more to me than anyone else's.
22. I
love how happy you are outdoors
23. I
love your confidence
24. You
make me feel safe
25. You
don’t judge others, you are such an accepting person.
26. You
are always looking for someone you can help or serve.
27. I
love how you are always texting me and calling me to see how my days going.
28. You
always seem to know just what I need.
29. I
feel like we could make it through anything together.
30. Most
of all, I love you that you are mine!
Love,
Nina
1 comment:
That was the sweetest thing.
Post a Comment