We flew out on Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. We got there pretty late, so we pretty much got to our hotel and crashed the first night. In the morning, I slept in while Brad left for his business meeting. After I got up, I decided to get some breakfast in our hotel and to explore the property. I had no idea I would enjoy being by myself so much. But it was just so nice to just totally relax... no cooking, no cleaning, or anything.
My yummy breakfast
The hotel pool was right outside of the restaurant, which I did a little lounging around at on day 2.
Since our hotel was located on the beach, I could just walk outside the doors and walk down the ramp and I was there. I spent some time trying out my new camera taking photos of the beach.
This was our hotel from the beach view.
Brad picked me up at lunch and I took the rental car out shopping, it was so nice to shop by myself, I'm not going to lie!
Later that day when Brad got out of his meetings, we drove over to Port Caniveral and ate at a local favorite restaurant called "Fish Lips". The girls would have loved seeing the tugboats coming in and out. Brad even got me to try his Mussels.
Later we headed over to "Ron Jon's" to look for a swimsuit for Kayla. When no one knew what a "tankini" was, I decided it might be best to shop for modest swimsuits online, lol.

The next morning Brad and I had breakfast together at the hotel, and we went out and watched the sunrise together before he had to leave for his meetings.
I did some more shopping that afternoon, and then when Brad got back we decided to make a trip up to Orlando to go to Downtown Disney. I love walking around there at night, so much fun!
At downtown Disney we ate at Portabello's by the water. It was super yummy Italian food

And then we had to stop at the "World of Disney" store. Everyone needs to experience the madness of that store at least once in their lives. It is pure craziness! Of course we got sucked into buying all the girls souvenirs there.

Before heading home we made a trip to Cheesecake Factory and Bass Pro shop, so after that our vacation was officially complete!
I had so much fun with Brad, and will have great memories of our trip. Thanks so much again to our in laws again for making it possible for us to go.




2 comments:
I'm so happy for you it looks like you had so much fun! And you got to do it with a guy that had lots of MUSCELS!
That is so fun that you got to go with Brad! Looks like you guys had a fun trip. And as a side note--Lime Ricki has super cute and modest swimsuits that Kayla might like.
Post a Comment